Friday, September 16, 2011

I love (Cheese and) Paris in the Fall

I love Cheese.... Parisians love cheese..... Therefore I am a Parisian.  That's the way logic works, right?  Otherwise, I am sad because I want to be a Parisian very much.  This is just a start to why I love Paris.... 

Our cheese plate from the store... something brie, something in a tub, and something borrowed I'm sure.

Not to mention salamis.... breads.... oh my goodness.  We also had a cheese plate at a restaurant and I forgot to take a picture.. Silly me.

I could actually use some cheese right now...

I'm going to think about it, then look at pictures and blog some more about Paris.... I have some fun pictures... I think I need to live there... That's all I'm saying.  I love it in Paris - and my French wasn't terrible.... not too bad after 3 years of not visiting, and 5 years after getting my French Minor in college.

3 comments:

  1. The cheese looks fabulous! And I forgot your minor was in French...silly me. ;) The trip is looking awesome so far. I may or may not be a bit jealous. But really why should I be...you are enjoying a wonderful adventure in a foreign country and I am working like 13-15 hour days for about sixty dollars a day...no definitely not jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great...it's 8:30 in this morning and I'm already thinking about cheese.... Thanks! :-) That being said...I'm so jealous. For the next stop, please eat twice as much cheese for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, cheese!!! Yummy! Can we do a whole blog dedicated to cheese? Because I love it so!

    Looks like you're all having a scrumptious trip and I'm definitely jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete