Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lon and Don

I know that I already posted about London, but now is time to post at least a couple of pictures. London was a whirlwind as I explained, and I would love to go back and walk through Chelsea and walk through some of the other neighborhoods. It was interesting to see places that I hadn't seen in 10 years and actually be able to recognize places we had been and things we had seen. This time, we did NOT do the Hard Rock Cafe Tour like we did 10 years ago (oh High School..ha). We just passed it by and realized how un-cool that tour probably was.

This time, the beer was better, the weather was lovely, and we had a great time with everyone. So now to pictures. Enjoy!!


I have always loved bridges, the Tower Bridge was pretty amazing. Next time I plan to climb up and walk across the top.

Big Ben. I don't remember this from 10 years ago, so it was nice to see in person. It was insanely ornate.

Parliament was right across from our hotel essentially. I picked a pretty great place to stay (not to toot my own horn) and it was very centrally located.

So for a recap. Please stay at the Park Plaza... be it the Riverbank, or the other 3 versions of the Park Plaza that we saw along the way. It was a pretty great hotel and such a great location. I believe we got our stay at 99 pounds per night, which seemed like a pretty great deal compared to what ever else we were seeing.

Next stop for sure on this blog adventure is Paris, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment